Sunday 25 March 2012

Now I can enjoy FROZEN YOGURT @ home whenever I want!

Hello everyone!

I and my boyfriend Kelvin, we both love frozen yogurt. We often come to Snog, Pinkberry or a small store inside Topshop Oxford Street on every weekend to eat this "yum yum" thing. I would like to call it as a "happy food" because it tastes great: cold, sweet but low (/non) fat. And you eat then gain heathly benefits from it. Fair enough, isn't it? But there 's only thing that makes me sad is I can't bring it home :(. Yes, in Pinkberry they do offer a take home box (~500ml) for £7-ish which is too expensive in my opinion.But guess what, I went to Asda yesterday and found this:

                                     

Yay! Frozen yogurt to take away from Yoo Moo. It's 750 ml which is huge and only  £2 (half price from Asda, normally 4). So, today i decide to stay at home and enjoy warm and sunny weather with my big frozen yogurt . Om nom nom !!! Xx

Obviously, the fresh frozen yogurt at shop would be the best but I still love this one. Cause its cheap and you can get a lottt of it (indeed!) , keep it in ur fridge n' enjoy it whatever/ whenever you want.If you are a frozen yogurt lover like me then give it a try ! ;)

Love,Bubbi

 


*Update on 30/4/12: Found out!!! Waitrose sells a lot type of frozen yogurt with many flavours and different branches to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment