Monday 26 March 2012

Sunny day + Boots

Hello again,
That is, another week starts. To be honest, today is very nice day. It's 20C in London which is quite odd because normally it's always cold, gloomy and windy here. But today, the weather is beautiful, sunny but not too hot. I really enjoy it! Here its the photo taken from my window :


After work, I decided to go to Boots quickly to have a look at the New Revlon lip butter which everybody is talking abt. Unfortunately, in my local Boots they sold down almost every single colour so i didn't have a chance to buy it. However, they have a offer 3 for 2 for the cosmetic then I ended up with these stuffs:

My favourite candle from L'occitane, 3 nail polishes, bronzer, mascara and Cutex nail remover (so... nothing excited abt the nail remover lol) from Boots.








Love the polishes, the colours are lovely on my nails, really shiny without the top coat. And they all come with a big flat brush which I prefer to use. Especially the mint green would be perfect for the summer!

I did get the mascara as well 'cause it was only £4.99 so I thought just gave it a go. Tried it for the first time, and I didn't like it :(. It's very dry and not do anything much for my lashes. Not sure its waterproof as it claims as well lol. Hopefully, I will like it more on next time.

Have a lovely evening!
Love Xx

2 comments: