Sunday 27 May 2012

Life + Gel nails 1st experience + Beauty hauls + OOTD

Hi there,


Fewww That's it...! This summer really starts to meeeeeee! After 9 months working, now I have 3 month holiday and I am totally FREE. This work means so much to me. For the first time in my life,I can say I work and live on my own money. I understood how difficult to earn money and how lucky I am :). I learned a lot and gained more confident and mature. I wish to thank you to my family, my bf, friends and colleagues for all your support for the past 9 months.~~~* :D


To celebrate my freedom (lol) + super nice weather outside, I decided to go shopping and treat myself a little bit nicer than usual. 
I went straight to the nail spa to do simple manicure and pedicure as the weather was so nice and warm and I might wear sandals a lot. However, the lady who did my nail introduced me to gel nails. She said it will not chip, peel and last for a long time  (up to 15 days).  I thought it was so cool and because I go on holiday next week I want to have the perfect nails without a mess, I decided to try it. And the result was very lovely. I absolutely love it. It looks gorgeous, super shiny and glossy. 
I also bought some beauty products as I ran out almost all of my skin care stuffs :
Cleansing gel + mask + treatment and I got one small beauty bag  for free. The staff was very kind, she gave me some  sample size products to use as  I mentioned I gonna have a long 15 hr flight in the end of June. ^^

Chanel foundation. When i got home and open the bag, I found a little new Chanel  face cream and  "Chanel makeup" pin-badge inside as well. Surprise gifts from Chanel! Lucky me. 
Some pictures of the day + OOTD:
On a boat to Tower Bridge

Me and sunshine
This outfit inspired by Minions. :)) (left pix above)

 My DIY Bracelets 


No comments:

Post a Comment