Monday 7 May 2012

What I ate this week?/ Ăn gì tuần này?

Hi, everyone! Hope your well! What you ate this week? :p Here are some of my favourite dishes for the last few days:
---*---
Home-made Stir fried Pho with beef  + carrot and green papaya pickle (Bat Dan style) - Phở xào Bát Đàn.

Home-made Sticky rice with egg and Vietnamese sausage - Xôi lạp sườn trứng

Asda extra Special =) Pork Medallions Lemon Herb Pepper - Thăn lợn rán

Home-made Mixed Chiken and Pho - Phở gà trộn 

Shopping and had lunch at PHO - Westfield, London. I ordered Hue spicy beef noodles - Bún bò Huế. But in the end, it didn't look and taste like 'Bún bò Huế' at all!! It was just 'Pho with beef' and spicy chilli oil, nothing more . Yeah so wrong haha! But anyway I was hungry, so it was ok at that time. However, I will never order it again. :p

 And on Sunday, I baked Yule log cake to treat myself . Yes, I know I'm gonna be a chocoholic soon! Stop eating sweets and chocolate, Linh!

No comments:

Post a Comment