Saturday 28 April 2012

OOTD + Foodie

Here we go! Saturday again yay! Unfortunately, it has been raining non-stop for the whole week here in London. Everyday after work, I just literally went straight home and jumped in my bed . Wet weather made everything so gloomy :(. Of course, I desperately wanted to have a day out in sunny and dry weather. And Saturday came, after the rain in early morning, the sun shined brighter. Don't miss this opportunity, I immediately went to Westfield  to buy some regular stuffs which I ran out and have a brunch at Busaba Eathai with friends.
Some photos of the day:
OOTD:


FCUK jacket
Zara top
H&M shorts
Urban Outfitters necklace 
Foodie:
The food was so yummy :p. Even though I love my Vietnamese salad to death, I have to admit Thai salad is the best ever! haha



No comments:

Post a Comment