Tuesday 17 April 2012

Some days in my life + Bf's B-day!!!



Hello! Hope ur well :)
Here are some pictures of my life recently:


Tait Britain museum: 


________________________________________________

This is the birthday cake I made for Kelvin on his birthday.  ( It turned out very soft and fluffy. Also tasted like heaven. Of course, Kelvin loved it !!)
_____________________________________________________

Our birthday celebration dinner:
We chose Bistro du Vin Soho to celebrate Kelvin's birthday (as we both love candlelight dinner + French cuisine). We got Fresh Oysters, Lobster soup and Foie gras & Chicken liver parfait  for Starters. Then I got Daube of beef bourguignon with mash potato for main dish and Kelvin tried Beef tartare for the 1st time ever! (the tartare did look amazing indeed!). Finally, we shared the super ymmmy dessert which was Crème brûlée. The dinner was very romantic and lovely. We did have a happy time together :). 



I'm not sure but may be I will do a blog review about some French restaurants I have visited soon. So keep in touch! Xx Love


No comments:

Post a Comment